Falling into darkness / Cayendo en la oscuridad

I'm here again
I'm falling
It's dark
Where is my light?

You promised to hold my hand
for life....
I thought it was the first time
but it was never like this...

I'm against the wall
be myself
be your lover
be free

the darkness
is going to swallow me up
fall
I'm broke

Give me your hand
tell me again
that this is forever
make it real

but I'm with myself
in the abyss
beating me
my wound

fall
scream
Do you hear me?
save me

______________________________

Estoy aquí otra vez
Estoy cayendo
esta oscuro
¿dónde esta mi luz?

Prometiste sostener mi mano
para toda la vida...
pensé que era la primera
pero no fue nunca así...

Estoy contra la pared
ser yo misma
ser tu amante
ser libre

la oscuridad
me va tragando
caigo
me quiebra

dame la mano
dime otra vez
que esto para siempre
hazlo real

pero estoy conmigo misma
en el abismo
me golpea
mi hiere

caigo
grito
¿me escuchas?

sálvame


Comentarios